Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Chickens and Beef

My freezer is now chock full with the addition of big free-range chickens from Cool Springs Ranch near Endeavour. Janeen and Sam brought a trailer-load of their meat products to the Saskatoon Field House parking lot, where their customers lined up for a chance to buy free-range and grass-fed meat, as well as eggs and dog food. You can check out their farm and place an order on their website.

While I was standing in line, I met Olivia from the Greenwood Springs Ranch near Bjorkdale. They're offering grass-fed beef to consumers in Saskatoon. They've got a nice website and I'll probably place an order there, too. But first I've got a eat some space in my freezer!

1 comment:

janeen said...

Thanks Amy Jo, for mentioning us - we've had quite a few orders because of it! Had to check it out for myself!

Have a great day!