Friday, September 28, 2018

Book Events This Fall

Mark your calendars and come out to one of these events. I'll be presenting my books and chatting about historic recipes and all things delicious in this beautiful province of Saskatchewan...
 
Saturday Oct. 13 1-5 pm Indigo Books Saskatoon
Monday Oct. 15 7 - 9 pm Tisdale

Tuesday Oct. 16 2-4 pm Choiceland
Tuesday Oct. 16 7-9 pm Nipawin
Wednesday Oct. 24 4-5 pm Bruno
Saturday Nov. 1-4 pm McNally Robinson Booksellers Saskatoon

For information updates check the events section of my website.

5 comments:

Aditi Gurgaon Girl said...

thit article is very good and quite unique. People like such posts very much, I also like such articles, you are an inspiration for today's youth. Thank you.
Female Escorts Sector 42
Call Girls Sector 15
Manesar Call Girls
Sushant Lok Escorts Service

Kriti Sharma said...

Your article is very good and very different. Your post will be very useful for me because I like these articles very much, I am thankful that I found this post.
Manesar Escorts Service
Gurugram Call Girls
Guurgram Call Girls
Gurugram Call Girls
Call Girls Gurugram
Call Girl In Gurgram

independent escorts in delhi said...

Thanks for shareing comments

noida escort said...

Thanks for shareing comments

Belinda Cruz said...

I'm looking forward to attending one of these book signings.