Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Presentation in Humboldt

I've been invited to take part in the Pelican Bay Arts Collective Festival in Humboldt. This is very exciting for me becasue there's a chapter in my book Prairie Feast that takes place in Humboldt. To be more specific, it is an homage to my love of mustard (which grows abundantly around Humboldt)...

Tuesday, April 3,  7 pm
Reid-Thompson Public Library
Main Street, Humboldt, SK

Join us for an informative evening  about the foods of Saskatchewan. I'll be reading from Prairie Feast and learning more about the bounty of the Humboldt area. Cheesecake will be served!

The Pelican Bay Arts Collective Festival is a four-day festival held in various venues around Humboldt, now in its seventh year. For details, visit the Humboldt events calendar.

No comments: